As an antioxidant for immune support, India’s famous Amla fruit, also known as Amalaki or Indian Gooseberry, has been used for thousands of years for reinforcing immune cell defense and providing adaptogenic and restorative action. It’s considered to be a cornerstone of vitality, strength, energy and whole-body wellness.*
Amla is one of the three key fruits found in Triphala, for detox, cleansing and good digestion. Himalaya Organic Amla uses a combination of organic Amla stem powder and organic Amla fruit extract, instead of just the simple crushed Amla you may find on its own in other supplements.*
• Get daily immune support from Amla, the famous Indian Gooseberry*
• Certified USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project verified and Vegan, with no Wheat, Corn, Soy or Dairy
• Reinforces wellness with adaptogenic & restorative action*
• Supports your body’s natural ability to address free-radicals*
• A nutritive fruit used for millennia to support wellness and vitality*
|Serving Size||1 caplet
|Servings Per Container||60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|organic amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.)+standardized extract (45% Tannins - 112.5mg+)||250 mg||**|
|organic amla stem powder + (2% Tannins - 7mg+)||350 mg||**|
**Percent Daily Value not established
None. Caplets are held together by the sticky part of the plants. They do not contain magnesium stearate, animal gelatin, or artificial fillers.
Directions: Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals.
Produced in a cGMP Good Manufacturing Practices certified facility and rigorously tested for identity, strength and safety using well recognized techniques and highly sophisticated instruments.
Consult a healthcare practitioner if you are pregnant or nursing.