The herbs in this formula are individually extracted to provide a broad-spectrum of plant compounds. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.
- Cacao roasted seed (Theobroma cacao)
Country of origin: Peru
- Kava rhizome with root (Piper methysticum)
Country of origin: South Pacific Islands
- Lemon Balm herb (Melissa officinalis)
Country of origin: USA
- Lavender flower (Lavandula angustifolia)
Country of origin: France, USA
- Licorice root & stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
Country of origin: Spain
- Ginger rhizome (Zingiber officinale)
Country of origin: India, China, Indonesia, Peru
certified organic cane alcohol (38-48%), certified organic vegetable glycerin & distilled water.
Shake Well Before Using
Spray 4 times into mouth and swallow, up to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.
- Certified Organic
Extraction rate 93 mg fresh herb & 257 dry herb per 0.7 ml.
- FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with Kava. Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have, or have had, liver problems, frequently use alcoholic beverages, or are taking any medication. Stop use and see a doctor if liver symptoms occur (unusual fatigue, abdominal pain, appetite loss, dark urine, pale stools, yellow eyes or skin). Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Do not take with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use may briefly impair ability to drive or operate machinery.
- Keep Out of the Reach of Children
- Store away from heat & light
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease