Sweet almond (Prunus amygdalus dulcis) is one of the most diverse and accessible skincare oils. Its versatility lends well to DIY recipes, natural skin and body care, and home care applications. It is a favorite carrier oil for many aromatherapists.
Sweet almond oil is clear to light yellow. Its aroma ranges from odorless to a mild nutty scent.
- Nourishing – Sweet almond oil is high in Vitamin E and Vitamin K. Rich in Omega 9, it is also an excellent source of skin-nourishing fatty acids and lipids.
- Soothing – Sweet almond oil is known as a soothing carrier oil.
- Routine-ready – Sweet almond oil is excellent for bath and after-shower applications. It is especially appropriate for dry skin care.
- Glide – Sweet almond oil has a rich consistency that provides a nice glide during massage. For this reason, it is favored among massage therapists.
Use as desired for massage or skin care. Combine 1 to 2 drops of Aura Cacia® essential oils per teaspoon of skin care oil for added benefits. Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Organic Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Color or Stabilizers
- Not Tested on Animals
- Paraben & Petroleum Free