Glutagenics® features three key ingredients—glutamine, deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL), and aloe—that are designed to support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining . A healthy gastrointestinal lining is essential for proper digestion, immune function, and overall health.
• 3.5 grams of the amino acid glutamine, which provides both a source of fuel and precursors for growth to the rapidly dividing cells of the intestinal lining.*
• A concentrated extract of DGL to support gastrointestinal health.*
• A premium extract of aloe leaf to support a healthy intestinal lining.*
• Natural flavors for improved taste.
The licorice in Glutagenics has been processed to remove glycyrrhizin, which has been associated with sodium and water retention. In addition, a proprietary extraction process removes the bitter principles of aloe to prevent a laxative effect.
|Ingredient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Serving Size:||1 Scoop (4.33 g)|
|Servings Per Container:||60 (by weight)|
|Deglycyrrhizinized Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root 10:1 Extract||500 mg||*|
|Aloe (Aloe barbadensis) Decolorized Inner Leaf Gel Powder||50 mg||*|
This product is non-GMO, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
Mix one scoop (4.33 g) with water or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
If taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
*Daily Value not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.