Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn*
Boiron Calendula Cream promotes the healing of skin irritations.* The light cream base soothes and moisturizes while the homeopathic medicine, made from marigolds, heals.
- The single active ingredient is Calendula officinalis, a garden marigold.
- Free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Water-based and lightest texture of the Boiron Calendula line.
- Spreads smoothly to cover larger areas.
- Ideal first aid treatment for cuts, scrapes, sunburn, windburn, rashes, and redness; use as a general hand and body lotion for dry skin, a rejuvenating night cream, after exfoliation or cleansing treatments, post-cosmetic procedures such as dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels.
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For cuts, scrapes and chafing, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% - Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.
Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetyl palmitate, EDTA disodium, glycerin, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegoxol-7 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, and 1,2-hexanediol
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.