Helps promote healing of cuts, scrapes, chafing, minor burns and sunburn*
- For minor burns, immediately run cool water on the burn for several minutes and dry.
- For cuts, scrapes and chafing, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of Calendula Cream to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10% - Healing agent
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.
Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, cetyl palmitate, EDTA disodium, glycerin, lauroyl macrogolglycerides, pegoxol-7 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, and 1,2-hexanediol
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula officinalis or to this product's inactive ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.