Advanced herbal formula for blood flow support
- Several factors contribute to hypertension, including lifestyle factors, environmental factors and stress management. Adjusting to and addressing each of these factors can play a strong role in helping to maintain normal blood pressure.
- Supplements may also play a role in maintaining healthy blood flow and improving overall health. Opti-BP™ is a unique blend of nutrients and herbal extracts that may help support normal blood flow through our cardiovascular system.
- Opti-BP™ contains 70mg per dose of Co-enzyme Q10, a dosage that has been shown in numerous studies to help support normal blood pressure. The primary action of CoQ10 in reducing hypertension is believed to be vasodilatation, via a direct effect on the endothelium and vascular smooth muscle.
- In 2007, a large study reviewed over 12 clinical trials (362 patients), trials involving the use of CoQ10 in supporting normal blood pressure. These studies showed that CoQ10 can help play an important role in maintaining healthy blood pressure and cardiovascular health.
- Karuna’s Opti-BP™ contains natural herbal ingredients that can act as a mild diuretic. Diuretics cause the kidneys to remove more sodium and water from the body, which helps to relax the blood vessel walls, thereby lowering blood pressure.
- Several herbs in Opti-BP™ have been found to have mild diuretic properties, including Dandelion Root, Parsley and dried Cranberry juice. Also present for their documented benefits are Elderberry extract, Coleus forskohlii extract, Hawthorn berry, Pine Bark extract, and odor-controlled Garlic extract.
The statements herein have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.