- To optimize your sleep, Night Swannies should be worn at least 1-2 hours before bedtime continuously.
- Try not to take them off at all until you have turned off all lights and devices are already in bed ready to sleep.
- Some people find better results from wearing them even earlier and we encourage you to experiment to find what works for you.
For Blue Light Protection
- Night Swannies can also be used during the day to protect your eyes from excessive blue light exposure. Eg, when using digital devices for prolonged periods.
- We do not recommend you wear Night Swannies continuously for the whole day.
- Take regular breaks and allow some natural light exposure to ensure your body knows it’s daytime.
- Cellulose acetate frames: natural, BPA-free material, adjustable, strong and lightweight.
- Spring hinges: Wide range of movement for extra comfort and durability.
- CR-39 Lenses: Prescription-grade lenses and anti-reflective coatings for superior visual clarity and protection against blue light.
- Proven Results: An independent study by SleepScore Labs showed that Night Swannies resulted in significantly improved sleep, including an average of 33% increased sleepiness at bedtime, 11 minutes less time to fall asleep and 24 minutes reduced time awake during the night.