Relief from dry nasal passages
Whether you live in an arid climate or suffer from dry out in the winter, this blend of oils will hydrates your sinus cavities and decrease the chance of infection.
- Stimulates the cilia
- Great for the dryness that accompanies some colds
- Tested in the Andes Mountains
- Great for use on airplanes!
Organic sesame oil, essential oils of Cardamon, Everlast, German Chamomile and Roman Chamomile.
Not for use in the neti pot.
- Tilt your head back and put 1-2 drops in each nostril
- Inhale deeply – try to sniff the oils into your sinus passages
- Tilt head forward and pinch nostrils together to coat the inside. Release and inhale deeply again.
- Insert a Q-tip into the Dry Nose bottle.
- Gently passage the inside of nostril.
- Be especially gentle with crusted or sore places.
- Use other end of Q-tip for application to other nostril.
- Inhale deeply.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.