A synergistic combination of Vitamin B12 and Folic Acid.
- B vitamins are important to proper circulatory function, for maintaining blood pressure within normal ranges, and preserving proper choles-terol and homocysteine levels.*
- Vitamin B12 supports nerve health by maintaining the fatty sheaths that cover and protect nerve endings.*
- Vitamin B12 has also been shown to enhance sleep patterns, allowing for more restful and refreshing sleep.*
- Vitamin B12 also benefits vegetarians who are often deficient due to dietary restrictions.*
- Folic Acid and Vitamin B12 are needed for the formation of red blood cells to help support capillary blood flow and is necessary to turn homocysteine into methionine, which allows the body to recycle or remove homocysteine as needed.*
|| 1 Tablet
|Servings Per Container
|Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value
Folate 166.7 mcg DFE (100 mcg Folic Acid)
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 1,000 mcg
sorbitol, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate, natural apricot flavor, natural cherry flavor, silica.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
WARNING:If pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease