For Occasional Sleeplessness
Melatonin is a neurohormone produced in humans by the pineal gland. A favorite of travelers, it governs the body's circadian rhythms, helping the body ease into restful sleep. Melatonin is also a potent antioxidant.
Supplement Facts for Tablet
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
||Amount per Serving
||% Daily Value
|B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI)
Suggested Use: 1 tablet at bedtime.
dibasic calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, and silica.
- Use only at bedtime.
- For adult use only. Not for children or teenagers.
- Not for use by women who are pregnant, may become pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a physician before using this product, if you are under medical supervision, or have an autoimmune disease, diabetes, a depressive disorder, a thyroid condition, epilepsy, leukemia, or a lymphoproliferative disorder, or are taking MAO inhibitor drugs or corticosteroids such as hydrocortisone or prednisone.
- Do not take when operating machinery or drive a vehicle.
- Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
1 tablet (5 mg) at bedtime; 1/2 tablet may be sufficient for some people. Do not take more than one tablet daily unless recommended by your physician.