Omega's Certified-Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is made the "old fashioned" way, by allowing the natural fermentation process to occur to full-strength (5% acidity), without chemicals, additives, preservatives or water.
Certified organic, raw apple cider vinegar.
- Naturally contains pectin, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes
- Rich in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese
- A good source of other minerals including zinc, iron and copper.
Suggestions for Use:
- Have a tasty drink by mixing 1-2 tsp. with 1 cup water and 1 tsp. non-pasteurized honey (optional). Take 1-3 times daily.
- Use as hair rinse or skin tonic by diluting with water (2 tsp ACV in 2 cups of tepid water).
- Pour over hair after washing. Do not rinse. Leaves hair shiny.
- Store at room temperature. Will keep for 5 years.
- Mix in salad dressings, sauces, marinades and pickling recipes.
- Use in baking as a leavening agent:
- Combine 1/2 tsp. with 1/4 tsp. baking soda for the equivalent of 1 tsp. baking powder.