Aura Cacia Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Essential Oil 2 fluid ounce bottle is ideal for the DIY’er or daily user. Lavender is the most popular essential oil and is widely recognized for its aroma and many uses. It is generally considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children, and scientific studies over the years have verified its many benefits.
Lavender is harvested annually near or just after the summer solstice. The flowers only bloom for about two weeks, so the harvesting and distillation is often done all day and night. Lavender is harvested with a combine and immediately taken to the distillation facility.
- Lavender essential oil is dominated by middle notes, mainly linalool and linalyl acetate. It smells both floral and herbaceous since the oil comes from the flower, leaves, and stems of new growth.
- Lavender blends well with many other essential oils, including rose, neroli, citrus oils, rosemary, patchouli, and the chamomiles.
- Lavender is well known for its calming, relaxing, and cleansing effects, and can be applied topically or diffused in the air. It is commonly used in a wide range of body and facial care products, as well as home care products like cleaning sprays or laundry care products.
- Lavender is generally considered a middle note.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity