Quantity available: 3
Expiration date: 07/21
Retail price $13.99
Discount: 50% Off Retail
Homeopathic Eye Drops
If your eyes are strained and aching from intense computer work, TV, reading, writing or driving at night, try Similasan Computer Eye Relief sterile eye drops.
Computer Eye Relief helps your eyes feel refreshed by stimulating the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve the symptoms of eye strain that may include blurred vision, hypersensitivity to light, and dry eyes.
Active Ingredients and Purposes:
Conium maculatum 6X - light sensitivity, aching
Natrium muriaticum 6X - burning, redness, eye strain
Ruta graveolens 6X - eyestrain, pressure
Senega officinalis 6X - aching, dryness, eyestrain, light sensitivity
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
- To avoid contamination, use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- Do not use if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and consult a doctor if symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours, or you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
- If pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- DON'T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease