Great tasting syrup for gentle, safe relief of cough and cold symptoms
Children’s Chestal Honey combines homeopathic medicines that traditionally treat different types of coughs with the goodness of real honey to soothe the throat. This multi-symptom cough syrup loosens chest congestion with no worry of interaction with other medications.
- Relieves coughs due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold:
productive/wet, dry, barking, croupy and night coughs.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
- Sweet-tasting filtered honey thins mucus to help dry, fitful coughs that prevent sleep.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Dye-free, 99.9% alcohol-free, and non-habit forming.
- Available over the counter in a 6.7 fl oz recyclable glass bottle with a dosage cup for 40 doses.
Temporarily relieves all types of common coughs*
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS—Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS—Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS—Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS—Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS—Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS—Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS—Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopu0153ia of the United States.
Citric acid, Honey, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Sucrose
- Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
- ‡Use only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease