Previously named Avenoc® Ointment
Temporarily relieves minor symptoms of hemorrhoids such as discomfort, itching, burning, swelling.*
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Do not dry.
- Apply Avenoc Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
||Relieves stinging pain associated with external hemorrhoids
||Relieves painful hemorrhoids associated with constipation
||Relieves hemorrhoids with a tendency to bleed
**This ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States (HPUS).
Alcohol, White petrolatum USP-NF
- For external use only.
- Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any other mechanical device or applicator.
- Ask a doctor before use in case of bleeding.
- When using this product, do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.