Aura Cacia Organic Essential Oils are:
- Essential Purity Tested
- No Synthetic Colors Stabilizers
- No Synthetic Fragrances
- No Synthetic Colors
- No Animal Testing
- Paraben Free
- Pure Essential Oil
Click the "Read More" button for prices.
Available Organic Essential Oils Include:
Expressed from fresh lime peel, lime essential oil shares many of the same aromatherapy qualities as lemon. Use it to cleanse oily skin, or combine with eucalyptus for a purifying diffusion.
Organic Cinnamon Leaf
- Fresh, spicy aroma
- Energizing, focusing and revitalizing
Organic Clove Bud
- Sweet, spicy aroma
- Familiar and comforting
- Evokes a calm energy that can motivate action
- It blends well with other Mediterranean oils like lavender, clary sage and bergamot.
- Purifying aroma
- Fresh, penetrating scent
- Common ingredient in salves and cold-care products
- Sweet, balsamic, woody aroma.
- Relaxing, restorative, gently clarifying, visualizing, meditative
- Try in yoga blends, massage oils and facial mists
- Rose-like aroma with minty undertones
- An important ingredient in many skin care products
- Provides balancing properties to both dry and oily complexions
- Tangy, citrus scent
- Especially appreciated by children
- Floral-herbaceous aroma
- Calming, relaxing, refreshing, toning and cleansing
Organic Lavender, French
Organic Lavender, Spike
- Lavender-tinged scent of spike lavender blends well with other oils in purifying room sprays, insect repellents and body care products.
- Sweetly scented, purifying oil.
- Combines well with tea tree in cleansing applications for blemishes.
- Effective cleansing and astringent ingredient in skin care preparations.
- Use it to cleanse oily skin, or combine with eucalyptus for a purifying diffusion.
Organic Orange, Sweet
- Refreshes the air
- Gentle, clarifying nature cheers the heart and brightens the mood
- Highly active oil that can be a strong skin irritant
- Use should be limited to purifying diffusions.
- Add lemon to sweeten the spicy, medicinal aroma.
- Provides an olfactory bridge between floral and herbaceous oils
- Blends wonderfully with sweet almond oil to create a nourishing treatment for dry skin.
- At first cooling and bracing, then warming and comforting
- Woody, typically evergreen aroma
- For a pleasant, deodorizing scent, add to many household and personal care products
- Invigorating and enlivening
- Fresh, herbaceous scent with purifying properties
- Blend rosemary oil with grapeseed and olive oils to make a nourishing scalp massage.
Organic Tea Tree
- Possessing an intense, medicinal aroma, tea tree can be used by the drop directly on the skin to cleanse and purify.
- Earthy, grounding scent
- Relaxes the entire body, helps ease into sleep.
Organic Ylang Ylang II
- Heady, sensual aroma
- Elevates the spirit and consoles the heart
- Blend with rosewood, sandalwood and cocoa butter for an exotic body butter.